Bloxsom Site Is Back

I finally figured out what was wrong with Bloxsom’s static rendering not rendering. Turns out it was working right all the time. I have the cgi set to do static rendering to /Volumes/Sites, which is the direct path to my iDisk. For some reason MacOS decided to name my iDisk gregjsmith-1 and created a local path for /Volumes/Sites.

In other words, it works now. Obviously because your reading this. iWeb was annoying due to the lack of built in HTML editing. I realize that they are making it as easy as possible but some HTML editing is needed.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s