Improving Website Accessibility

I’ve been reading the 30 days to a more accessible web site to make improvements to my own site. One of the first things I did was to move the main content so it will load first. Since I had changed the columns to CSS from tables that was easiest to do. I made some other minor tweaks as well. The biggest problem is all the javascript used in the site. A lot of its in there so iBlog doesn’t have to reload the entire site ever time I make a change, it would be nice if there were another way. 

One Reply to “Improving Website Accessibility”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s